Disciplinary Associations Network for Sustainability
The Disciplinary Associations Network for Sustainability (DANS) is an informal network of more than forty academic professional associations working on:
- Educating the public about how to help create environmental health, economic health, and social well-being. These are the three components of sustainable development.
- Curricula, standards and tenure requirements to reflect sustainability
- Legislative briefings on what higher education can bring to sustainability related policies
- Cross-disciplinary projects on education for sustainability
- Professional development for association members